Corporate and Social Responsibility Policy
CSR is defined as the integration of business operations and values, whereby the interests of all stakeholders including investors, customers, employees, the community and the environment are reflected in the company's policies and actions.
Commitment and Aims
Athena Global Consulting are committed to:
- Continuous improvement in our Corporate and Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy by;
- Encouraging our business partners to implement CSR ;
- Continually improving our performance and meeting all applicable legislation;
- Informing our staff to be mindful of the effect of their actions on non-renewable resources.
- Introducing procedures to assist with implementing CSR.
- The CSR policy is to make clear to all stakeholders what ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING mean by CSR and how ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING propose to work towards implementing and achieving CSR. The CSR policy applies throughout all activities of the company.
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING recognize that CSR embraces all aspects of sustainable development and social issues which are of most relevance to ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING and decide at what stage this CSR policy could most effectively and legally be included;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING shall operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING believe that a responsible approach to developing relationships between companies and communities they serve, national and international, is a vital part of delivering business success;
- When carrying out our business, ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING will determine the environmental, social and economic issues;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING will continually review all policies and business practices to encourage engagement with business partners and to promote development.
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING are committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all respects according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards;
- All the laws that regulate and apply will be complied with;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING endeavor to ensure that stakeholders have confidence in the decision-making and management processes of the service provided, by the conduct and professionalism of all staff. ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING do this by continually training and developing our staff;
- All groups and individuals with whom ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING have a business relationship will be treated in a fair, open and respectful manner;
- Competition will be reasonable and based upon the quality, value and integrity of the services being supplied;
- Feedback on performance will be actively sought, and ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING will encourage customers to give feedback on our performance and ensure that all customer comments are analyzed, responded to and where appropriate, acted upon;
- An Action Plan will be developed to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING objective is to endeavor to reduce the impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING will continue to work with our partners to reduce their impact on the environment;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING will by applying Responsible Care to all activities, assess the environmental impact and report against these findings and report openly to all stakeholders.
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING aim to support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights;
- All partners are actively encouraged to observe international human rights norms within their work.
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING aim to eliminate discrimination based on any grounds (Race, Creed, Color, sexual orientation or Religion) and promote equality of opportunity in the transport logistics supply chain;
- A Sustainable Policy for Procurement of services will be maintained that will set out the principles, policies and procedures within Company.
Ethics and Ethical Trading
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING will ensure clear visibility through the utilized supply chains to know where products are being moved from and to;
- Training will be provided to relevant people on environmental and social issues affecting the logistics supply chains;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING will ensure that partners uphold the workplace standards and behaviors consistent with the Company's requirements.
- A documented environmental and social assessment will be undertaken for every new contracted partner;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING are committed to ensuring that the welfare of workers and labor conditions within the logistics supply chain meet or exceed recognized standards;
- ATHENA GLOBAL CONSULTING hold regular meetings with partners to support these ideas;